You are viewing documentation for an older version of Lenses.io platform. For the latest, click here.
- SSL - Producers, Consumers and KStreams can now operate with TLS certificates read more
- Plugable LDAP - Active Directory and a LDAP setups are now supported
- Topology view - Live Kafka topology view to via data flows over Apache Kafka.
- Kubernetes - KStreams apps SQL pipelines native to Kafka and Kubernetes.
- Scalable SQL - Kubernetes and Kafka Connect distributed execution modes
- RocksDB Kafka sql optimizations
- Support portal - Now available at support.lenses.io
- JMX configuration of Brokers is automatically detected via Zookeeper
- Allow deletion of Schema Registry entries
- Support Namespaces in Kubernetes pods
- Better consumer instances grouping
- Improved error messages and exception propagation
- Improved Health-checks for Kafka Brokers
- Alerts on Kafka Connect connector instances
BINARYkeyword for payload type has been changed to
- Lenses SQL processor validates source topics exists before a Kafka Stream is executed
- Dashboard improvements: richer information related to running services: Kafka Broker, Connect workers, Zookeeper nodes
- Better resilience & resource handling (CPU, Mem, File Descriptors) under partial infrastructure failures
_vtypeparameters can now be set without quotations.
- Browsing AVRO topics with payloads containing nested optional records fields
- Allows for keywords (
_sample) to be used in filter regardless of them being left or right operand
- Fully operational streaming filter SQL processors i.e.
INSERT .. SELECT .. WHERE tableA.fieldA < 40
- Processor topology corrected for KTable-to-KTable join
- Handle Avro schemas with ENUM values
Special thanks to Yury Liavitski, Adrien De Kermadec, Hugh O’Brien, Dejan Miljkovic for extended feedback