Groups are case-sensitive and mapped by name with Okta
Integrate your user-groups with Lenses using the Okta group names. Create a group in Lenses using the same case-sensitive group name as in Okta.
For example, if the Engineers group is available in Okta, create a group with the same name:
The above group will match all the users in the equivalent Okta group:
Learn how to set data permissions for users and service accounts using Apache Kafka and Okta .
Lenses is available directly in Okta’s Application catalog .
- Go to Applications > Applications
- Click Add Application
- Search for
- Select by pressing
- App label:
- Set the base url of your lenses installation e.g.
- Click Done
Download the Metadata XML file with the Okta IdP details.
- Go to Sign On > Settings > SIGN ON METHODS
- Click on Identity Provider metadata and download the XML data to a file.
- Reference this file’s path in the
Learn more about SSO with SAML in Okta documentation.
See all SSO options .